Because I’m electronically challenged, I really believed life would be easier when I retired. ‘Maybe I’ll sew aprons,’ I thought – easy peasy. Except! When the closets were full of aprons, old Grumpy said I needed to start selling them.
- I put my toe in the water with a Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tie-One-On).
- Finally, I worked up the courage to sell on ETSY (https://www.etsy.com/shop/SusiesTieOneOnAprons)
- I was coached on PINTEREST (http://pinterest.com/tieoneonsusie/)
- I was told I needed to Tweet (https://twitter.com/tieoneonsusie)
- NOW, just to scare the socks off me, I’ve been advised to BLOG! UFFDA, as they used to say in Minnesota! (https://tieoneonsusie.wordpress.com)
So, here goes – bear with me, it’s just another life adventure!